Monday, February 20, 2012

An Ultimate Mom-Blog Post

Scenes from Potty Training:
From February 2012
From February 2012
From February 2012
From February 2012

There is only ONE way for me to potty train my children: In one day.

I know there are LOTS of methods, and that's exactly as it should be. Because there are lots of different kids in the world. 

But in my life? I can't handle weeks and weeks of on again off again. 

Nope. 

It's all or nothing. 

And as of today, I'm three for three in the "all" category. 

Oliver did it. He did fabulously. He was SO proud. And the one real accident he had upset him so much that it broke my heart a little. 

And then we partied HARD with his uncle and aunt and grandparents. Pizza, cupcakes, presents. It's as good as birthday. 
From February 2012

My big, smart boy. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and it is brilliant. Go you and your pirate-fest-potty-o'rama!

Diane said...

Congrats to Oliver and to you Morgan! It's always such a deal but so great to have it done and over with! It must be so nice to be down to one in diapers (for a little while!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...