Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Folks, it is a CELEBRATION!
Look what I got! Isn't Felicity nice? She and I bonded over birth-y type stuff a little while ago. Now I really enjoy her blog and her thoughts on life. It's a total throw back to being 18! Which shockingly unto my soul, was nearly 10 years ago.
So, this morning, I was FRUSTRATED!
Here is why:
1. FREAKING day light stupid time is totally messing up my house.
2. Derek had a meeting. No biggie.
3. I needed a shower. I couldn't remember the last time I had washed my hair. This isn't an issue until I turn into a greaseball. Which I had.
4. I needed to weigh myself, which is something I do sans clothing. It makes me feel good about myself.
5. The dishwasher needed running, so I couldn't shower, or weigh myself.
6. I wanted a Diet Coke so bad I was almost dying, but I couldn't HAVE a Diet Coke until I weighed myself. I couldn't weigh myself until I could shower. I couldn't shower because the dishwasher was running. And Derek was gone. And Ezra thinks napping is silly. And Oliver thinks following me around and begging to eat is fun.
7. I needed to also rewash a load of laundry I had left over night. I didn't want to do the washing until I had showered. I need hot water!
It took ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL morning to get everyone to a point where I could 1. Weigh myself
3. Have a Diet Coke.
4. Start the laundry
But friends, it was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL worth it when I stepped on the scale. OMGOSH! I am only 7 pounds away from my goal. I now weigh less than I have in three pregnancies. My SMALLEST pair of jeans button without complaint. I mean, life is pretty good.
AND Derek brought me a rather large diet coke in celebration.
And Ezra still won't sleep.
But JIMENEY CHRISTMAS I am starting to get skinny. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
To be completely 100% clear and honest, I have lost 38 pounds since Ezra was born.
You may now tell me how incredible I am in the comments section. I also accept Diet Cokes sent to my home address.