Sunday, March 8, 2015

Nesting and Stomach Bugs

You know what is stupid? A compulsion to clean and organize your entire dwelling when you're 37 weeks pregnant. It results in lots of trash bags, lots of neat and clean spaces, and hips that give out at every step.

It's stupid. It hurts.

Also stupid: kids who catch stomach bugs and end up in the ER for iv fluids at midnight.

No one but Miriam has been stricken yet, but I'm dubious it'll stay that way.

Add in springing forward, making bedtime come NEVER, and well.

Life is good.

About two weeks give or take until we transition to a family of eight. Wow! We're ready.

1 comment:

{B} said...

LOL oh no! It's funny, I never felt nest-y while I was pregnant with my twins. It was after that I wanted to get crap done and couldn't because I had two tiny newborns! You must be wonderwoman! I can't believe it's only 2 weeks till the little one comes!
-Brie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...