Friday, February 15, 2013

The Week in Review

We "celebrated" Valentine's Day this week with pink waffles and cookies. These are good things. Except no one liked the pink waffles. Whatever, there is only so much Momma can handle in a day. People wishing the waffles weren't pink is SO NOT ONE OF THEM.







Henry has started Karate this week. He is LOVING it.

Spencer and Henry are also doing piano lessons. They are working hard and liking it most days.

Oliver is trying desperately to find his place in our family, and we're stuggling. We are doing school a bit with him, and trying to let him help as much as he's wanting (starting the dishwasher, the washing machine, etc) but it's a challenge for my little middle. I hope we get there.

Ezra is going to make me potty train him sooner than not. I just want to, but he wants to. It's a tough thing.

Miriam Anne turned six months old this week.

This is hard for me to believe.

Miriam is a light and a joy. We are grateful for her.

1 comment:

Brian and Kelsey said...

Sounds like you guys are really getting settled in. I'm glad Henry is doing Karate that sounds perfect for him. I think pink waffles would be yummy. Will you make green ones for St. Paddy's day?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...