Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Grrrrrrr. Sigh. Grrrrr.

So, would you like to me to glare at you?

And tell you to STOP doing whatever you're doing?

And threaten to send you to bed about 34 times a day?

Then please, come visit.

No one is safe around here.

No one.

I am so grumpy. I don't know if it is lack of sleep (Ezra is pulling 3-4 night wake ups these days. I thought once he weaned he'd freaking SLEEP. No.) Or the weather or what, but I tell you my children appear to be more hooligan-ish than normal. They are fighting (I'm NOT imagining that part) a lot and Oliver is SCREECHING about everything and Ezra is not sleeping (aforementioned) and the boys are hating school and the dang dog is LICKING HIMSELF.

I declare I feel guilty, I do.

Except for when they bug me.

Oh my poor babies.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Poor Morgan. Sounds like a major case of the grumpies for everyone involved! Here's hoping today is much, much better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...