Monday, August 24, 2009

I have a headache.

I live in a fog of haze and confusion.

My neck hurts, righhhhtttt there.

My children are crazy.

My baby won't sleep.

And as I sit here and type this, the haze and confusion that is my life is making me wonder, "Did I already write this post?"

I kind of think I did.

If you ever wonder why sleep deprivation is a form of torture, I invite you to spend the night in my bedroom, or my couch, or last night, the guest room.

Know what the problem REALLY is?

Well, I'll tell ya.

There is no end in sight.

Eventually morning does come. Yes, it's true. And them I have to hasten to my knees to plead that I have patience and energy to get through the day and that each of my children survives my quick temper.

And that darn baby is so cute and smiley that I do forgive his nightly indiscretions. I mean, he's SO adorable that I can't stay mad at him.

I assure you, I count my blessings, he usually naps 3-4 times a day for an hour. That is a blessing.

And the other boys are pretty well-behaved.

So, in the meantime, I just try not to drive too much, because seriously, it's a bad idea.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh dear.
I am sorry you feel so miserable. I have no solutions to offer, but to say I am sorry and I hope things improve soon!

BloggingBills said...

Baby,
It really does get better. Not necessarily sooner rather than later, but if you can survive the next little while, you'll look back and say, 'How did I do that and not seriously hurt someone?'

Then they grow up and you want to hurt them because they say, "I live in a fricken' prison!"
when you ask them to make dinner or clean up their room.
Sigh

The Nelsen Family: said...

Newborns (or newish, I guess)...so cute, SO tiring. Hang in there!

Did you have a day? I sure had a day...my poor children. I think evil mommy came out today. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...