Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tomorrow...

We head to Utah for four days. I'm very excited to see my family! I'm also excited that the boys will get to go trick or treating with their grandparents.

Somehow, and I don't know how, it takes a FULL day to prepare for even the shortest of trips. Between laundry, dishes, vacuuming, packing, recleaning after my kids trash everything... phew! The car is packed and I am TIRED.

So, short post, but I'll be back!

And in closing, Derek and I were discussing "New Baby Brother" with Henry. He got very excited about the "new baby." Then, he stopped jumping around, got very serious and said, "Dad, he's gonna poop."

Yes, son he will. Of all the things to worry about, Henry worries about New Baby pooping.

What a boy.

1 comment:

McCrazys said...

Isn't it funny how fascinated children are with poop? You sure do have a cute family. Thanks for letting me have a peek into your life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...