Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's the little things...

Like spending the afternoon at the park chasing pigeons and picking dandelions. And Spencer smelling like "sunshine" the rest of the day. You know the smell, sweet and dry and warm. Delicious.

Henry taking pictures.

From ApronCape


Why is Spencer such a mess? We had just finished dinner and the poor dude has a cold so snot is causing his whole face to be sticky all the time.

From ApronCape


See my new apron? It's not just for Little-Homemaker-Morgan. No, No!

From ApronCape


It's also for super heros.

From ApronCape


(Never you mind Henry's slightly demonic-crazy eyes, he was loving "flying" off the couch.)

And like always, Spencer-see, Spencer-do. The moment Henry released the apron cape, Spencer took a turn. He was very interested in looking at the apron cape whilst wearing.
From ApronCape


See????? It's the little things that make me love my job.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Haha, I totally laughed at Henry with the cape. So cute! You're right, it's the little things.

Erin said...

So. Cute. So, do you think your baby will like John Deere? I ask because that is the theme of the baby quilt I am making...teddy bears on tractors. So. Cute.

The Wolford Family said...

I think you should name the baby John Deere!!!!

Brian and Kelsey said...

I think you should name the baby Raymond George. After both grandparents on his mom's side. Kill two birds with one stone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...