Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rain, rain...

I am contentedly sitting in my parents' house, enjoying the cold rain falling. I'm seriously in love with the rain, and how I have missed it! It is beautiful up here in Utah. The fall leaves are red and golden and there is a chill in the air. And again, it's raining. AND pot roast for dinner. My family sure knows how to show a girl a good time. Oh the thrill.

I have many pictures of Halloween to post, but you'll all have to hold on to your hats and contain your excitement. You're not getting them yet. Sorry. We'll be home on Tuesday and then you can see the CUTEST puppy/boy on the planet and the cutest Buzz/Henry in the galaxy.

Until then my friends, I'll say Happy Sabbath, and I'm off to enjoy every single drop of rain. And I mean every single one. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...