Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Picture tagged

My good friend Alisa tagged me with a pretty funny tag.

The rules: The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.

I was a good girl and took them immediately. It's not as bad as it could be, it didn't require pictures of my room or the office, which are in AWFUL shape.

So, here goes:

1. Kitchen sink
Okay, I can't get this pic to load, but suffice it to say that our dishes from lunch AND dinner are in there. Sigh. I'll do them in the morning.

2. The toilet


We have two, but the one in the master bath, I can't get to, due to the boxes. My room is on the list for tomorrow.

3. Laundry Room


It's actually a laundry closet, but you get the point. BOTH work now and I need to start that load in the washer.

4. The fridge


You can kind of see the diet coke that exploded all over. I'll clean it up tomorrow. I'm TIRED!

5. Your children/spouse RIGHT NOW


Isn't that beautiful? My handsome little men were asleep by 6:39 this evening. (Which isn't atypical, Henry doesn't nap and Spencer gets up EARLY) so bedtime is beautiful.



Derek is at work, so there is the door, awaiting his return.

6. Favorite shoes


These and my blue crocs, which I'm sure Jae doesn't approve of. :) But I love 'em. The hot Vegas blacktop melts the bottoms of the crocs though.

7. Favorite room


This is where I spend the majority of my day, and it's unpacked, so it's my fave.
8. Dream vacation:
I have lots, but


















9. Self-portrait


I'm breathtaking, I know. Try to contain your amazement with my stunning beauty. ;)

Now, I must tag five people so here goes:

Alice, Erin, Sarah (HAHAH), Maren and Kara Nelsen.

GO! NOW! DO IT!

5 comments:

The Wolford Family said...

I find it funny that you think it's funny to tag me.....Well JUST WAIT AND SEE
Sarah

BloggingBills said...

I would like to say I think it is LAME that I find out on the Blog that my sister is Pregnant! I called you when I got engaged, Just you wait and see if I ever tell you when I have children. It will be many years from not unless the stupid shot fails me so I won't actually remember that I am not supposed to tell you but still...

BloggingBills said...

Thank you for not tagging me!
Love, Ma

Lauren said...

Hey!! I've been peeking at your cute little family for the last couple of months, I guess I should de-lurk myself. Your boys are adorable and I can't believe you are having a 3rd baby! I am scared to death to have another. Congrats!!

Alisa said...

Great job! And yes, you are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...