1. It occurs to me that I had not announced to the cyber-world of our impending #3, so there you go. April-ish we'll expecting a surprise baby. I've been sicker than ever before with the boys, so my mother is convinced it's a girl, we'll find out in 7months.
2. I feel I must clarify, that while we had a giant moving truck, our crap only occupied 14 feet of it. 3 other families shared the moving van with us.
3. Carl's Jr. is not nasty, Erin, when was the last time you went there? It's quite good. I know, I was shocked too. Maybe it only tastes good when you've got a fetus eating all of your food...
4. We managed to eat 3 whole meals at home today and it was FABULOUS. I finally got gas.
5. My dryer works.
6. No matter how low I turn my a/c it is still hot. Poo.
7. Henry informed me today "That makes me grumpy" when he discovered I'd be cutting his nails after the bath. I tried not to laugh, unsuccessfully.
8. Spencer has learned to say "MORE" which he SCREAMS whenever he desires MORE of whatever it was he was enjoying. It's kind of cute, kind of annoying.
There you have it folks.