Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...

to all the moms, moms-to-be, furture mommies and anyone else who feels the happiness of Mother's Day.

I have the absolute coolest mom in the world. She is brillant, funny, hard-working, and wonderful at the advice thing. She knows more about more things than I could ever hope to know. My mom made me who I am. I parent the way I do because of her, I organize my life the way I do because she taught me. I'm so grateful she's my mom.

I also have the most amazing kids, that make being a mom totally and completely worth it. Henry is busy, smart, funny, sweet and loving. I adore his happy, open personality. Henry has two best friends, who he plays with every day and it is so fun to see him play with his friends every day.

Spencer is the epitome of joy. He is darling. Spencer is easy-going, sweet and happy. Happiness oozes from my little Spenc. Henry is his best friend, and he loves to laugh with his daddy.

Being a mom is definitely the hardest, most challenging and time-consuming (can you say 24/7?) job, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. My little ones give me moments of joy each day, even amid the diapers, crying, meals, and toys. I'm so blessed to have two little boys who lighten each day.

Happy Mother's Day! Make sure to hug your mommy today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...