Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Toddler-eats

Why is it that one day will child will act like anything I put in front of him is absolutely disgusting, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS and then the next day eat EVERYTHING in sight? Don't say, "Well, he's hungry because he didn't eat the day before." I KNOW that. WHY does he not feel the need to eat each and every day? I need to eat every day or I'm extremely grumpy, just ask Derek.

Today, Henry has eaten the following for lunch (and this is just lunch mind you, I wasn't around for breakfast, doula baby came...): 8 inch sub sandwich, 2 string cheeses, 1 muffin, 1 cookie, milk and gold fish. Seriously. He eats more than I do. It's amazing.

But tomorrow, he'll scoff at anything I ask him to eat and he'll ask for cookies. It'll be so fun.

Spencer on the other hand is not so distinguishing. He'll eat any darn thing you put in front of him, dear little man.

And for those of you keeping track, I had the last birth that I needed to complete my doula certification. Yes, I had to file a six month extension, but I am done now. (Assuming the midwife I worked with today mails me back my eval that I need...). The papers are written, the births are attended, the classes are taken, the books are read. The time has come. I am so very happy. It's been a long road, but it's done now. WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Jae said...

YAY Morgs! Will you come to Utah and be my doula one day when I decide to procreate again?

Morgan Hagey said...

jae- um, OF COURSE!

Chelsea said...

Morgan, I'm VERY excited for you!!!
Will you consider being my doula in Seattle in like 12 years? hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...