Thursday, August 14, 2014

And Then She Was Two

Today is Miriam's second birthday. How time does fly.

I have so much I want to say, could say about this little girl who has blessed our  famiy immeasurably. I can't quite articulate it though. We are ALL forever better because she came into our lives. Our daughter, their sister... our family needs her as an intricate piece of the whole. She never ceases to amaze me. She is smart as a whip, sassy, sweet, loving, hilariously funny, and oh so adorable.

And today for her birthday, we let her call the shots. Donuts for breakfast, pizza ("piah") for lunch, peanut butter and jelly for dinner, and three pieces of ice cream cake (it HAD to be ice cream cake. Spencer tried valiantly to change her mind.)

Birthday Lunch

Birthday Nap


Birthday presents *and an ever helpful Ezra*.


"Miriam! You are TWO!" 

Much cake was demanded. 


So pretty! 

Birthday Bath to bring it home! 


At two years old Miriam: 
speaks in four word sentences, often to tell off a naughty brother.
is very addicted to her binky (pronounced "be-be").
loves babies, legos, dress up, drawing and reading books.
like "Go Dog Go" and Curious George books best. 
isn't big into eating anything unless it's sweet. We're working on meat. 
sleeps great in her crib, but has to be moved from OUR bed after she falls asleep. 
loves ice cream. (Duh.) 
won't keep her hair *mullet* in hair ties. She lets me put them in, then pulls them right out. 
loves to look cute. 
picks our her own clothes and shoes. 

Happy Birthday my sweet girl! 



1 comment:

Jen said...

I know I'm over a month late in reading/responding...but just wanted to say I love this! And your little miss sounds a lot like mine! Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...