Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Fotos

I'm putting serious effort into choosing to be happy these days. I'm NOT going to stress when the house is in shambles five seconds after I clean. I'm NOT stressing about the little things. Except that I am and I do, but I'm working on it.

So, here are some happy pictures to take you into your weekend.
The goats decimated my peach trees, like completely stripped them and knocked all the peaches (that they had NO interest in) onto the ground. No peaches for us this year. So, now, the peaches have a happy little cage to keep the stinking goats out.


Miriam likes to help. Ezra too.


There is a church right next to the karate studio where Henry takes classes. Trying to observe karate classes with four other children is not possible, so we go over and play. Yesterday was like my perfect weather, cool and cloudy. Perfect! So we played and played.






Finally, crack kills.



2 comments:

Alice said...

Oh how I love these kiddos. And the haircuts. They are like little men! And Miri's hat is adorable. Miss yous!

Stacy said...

These pictures make me miss you and your people so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...