Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One day. Not today.



So we pretended to be farmers today. We went to a Farm Store and oogled the baby birds. Oh my. So cute.

And Ezra was completely insanely crazy for them. All the kids were but I could only capture the one strapped in the cart for photos.

And the ducks.

Oh the ducks.

So cute. I want a duck, I want to name him Webster
and have him follow me around.

Except that I have children who follow me around, and I don't need anyone else following me around.

So, anyway, some day, SOME DAY we will be in a house with an acre and we'll have chickens and fresh eggs and maybe ONE duck.

Won't it be fun?

1 comment:

Lori said...

You, my sweet friend, are a RIDICULOUSLY good mom!!! That's all. Oh, and your boys are adorable! And I want a duck now. I didn't a few minutes ago, but now I kind of do. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...