Friday, September 16, 2011

Vomit.

From Drop Box
It's all vomit and displeasure around these parts. 

Yesterday we got the GREAT idea ("we" being me and the kids") to walk to the grocery store for supplies to make pumpkin spice donuts (which are as good as they sound). 

While there Henry decided to be sick. 

Thank goodness it was Henry and no one else because HE actually made it into a toilet. 

And thus the night of horrors began. 

Much vomit. 

Much laundry. 

So I got nothing today, which is convenient because I'm at MMB today talking about picking your battles. Go weigh in! I love a good discussion. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my big five nightmares of parenthood. We've never had a houseful of vomit yet. Please, let it never happen.

Also, I love that I scrolled down and the next post was about urine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...