Wednesday, May 18, 2011

These Boys, They Kill Me

"Mom! You have to get this stuff called "Sheer Coverage." It covers all your speckles. If you don't like it they'll give you all your money back. It doesn't feel like anything! You have to call now."

"Um, Henry. What in the world are you talking about?" I queried.

"I watched the news this morning. It's called "Sheer Coverage," you need it!" Henry insisted.

At this point, I realized, he had watched a infomercial in the wee hours of the morning. He had big plans for me to beautify myself.

"Just call now, okay Mom? Okay?"
***

The past several nights, I have to sneak into Spencer's room and remove a super cape he's smuggled in. He firmly believes he's a super hero, and apparently can't dream appropriately without a cape. I don't want him to strangle himself, so I have to pull them off. I love his imagination. I hope it never fades.

***
Oliver has grown obsessed with a set keys to our little Toyota Corrolla. He takes them everywhere. He loves them. He calls them "cola keys." He also exclusively calls Ezra "Lee". We frequently call Ezra "Ezra Lee" and he just conveniently leaves off the "Ezra" part of the equation.
***

Ezra has been fighting me on using his binky. He's deciding he's not a fan. Let us pray this does not continue.

***

My babies. Oh my boys. How I love them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...