Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain Rain Go... Away?

I have a hard time with how to feel about this rain. It's been raining pretty much nonstop since Tuesday. It rained three days last week.
From May 2011
Checking the sky, maybe a break? Maybe?

On the one hand, have you ever mothered stir-crazy squirrels? I invite you to my house to give it a whirl.
From May 2011
Crazy cooped up kids. 

Crazy.

On the other, I love rain, I love the clean, crisp air, I love the green shimmering trees, I even love the actual wet falling from the actual sky.

And today? It stopped. Currently the boys are outside. It's still trickling a bit here and there, but that's not enough to warrant staying cloistered.

Oh no. Out of doors with us all! OUT! I say! OUT!
From May 2011
We don't care if the swing set is wet...

Until it starts to fall again...

Want more wet thoughts from me? Who wouldn't? Check MMB today. :) 

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Uh...I hear you about the wetness falling from the sky, day after day after day...and there have been a few squirrels scurrying around here as well! Let's hope the sun shows itself soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...