Tuesday, May 3, 2011

7th *and final* Manifesto Day

***
Manifesto Day Seven

I am a family. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, and an in-law (to name a few.) My life is filled with relatives I love. I am my family. I live and breathe my husband and children. They are my number one priority. Every day I will make sure I give them my best and make sure they know I love them.

***

Today was a crazy! I just got to my computer now! I'll spare you the details, it was NOT a bad day, just long and nuts. How I love these days. Really, being too busy to veg makes the chance to veg at the end of the day absolutely luxurious.

And now the manifesto project is done. Are you writing yours? I hope so.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love this manifesto project! I think it is so helpful to take a moment during the crazy times and really think about what is important - it certainly helps you focus your energy where it is most important.

Morgan Hagey said...

Melissa- Yes! I am finding it to do just that. Remind me of what I really need to be doing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...