Monday, December 6, 2010

Today is my due date!!

And rather than wallow in self-pity about still being pregnant, I thought I'd focus on the positive.

The positive being this little wee man:

Announcing: Ezra Lee 
December 5th, 12:02 pm
7lbs 6 oz
20.5 inches
Born at home 

We're thrilled he's here. He's so sweet and so tiny. Before Ezra, Oliver was my smallest at 8lb 12 oz. Less than 8lbs was literally shocking. Kim (the midwife) weighed him twice to make sure.

His birth was good and different than I had expected. I promise the story soon but right now he is bundled here in my arms and I don't want to type it all one-handed. :) 

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Precious. :) And I'll be waiting for the birth story!

Anna said...

Congratulations on your 4th son!!!! he is adorable.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL boy! Congratulations. You have such a sweet family. (I was actually thinking of you in a non-creepy way this weekend wondering when he would make his arrival!)
- Lanette

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He's perfect! We're so happy for you guys! Enjoy your little miracle.

Diane said...

Oh, he's so cute! I can't wait to see more photos and hear (or maybe more accurately-read) the story.

Congratulations!!

Sara said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! He is precious!

TJDKG said...

HE is adorable and seriosuly under 8lbs I'm quite impressed! I want to come hold him.

Meaghan said...

What a cute little man! Congratulations, Hagey family!

BloggingBills said...

Better than TOBIAS!
Ma

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm trying to catch up. I'm almost there! I hadn't had the time to read blogs in months. So sad. One day I will update mine again, too.

Melissa said...

Oops- Trying to catch up on reading blogs- not having babies. Geez. I think I'm done on that one. I don't want to catch up to you on that one. Not yet at least.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...