Thursday, June 24, 2010

A bit of business to attend to.

Some business. See there-------------------------------->

 See Blogher? See how she's become a part of my blog? I know, weird, right? Just ignore her. Unless you WANT to click on her. In which case, please don't hesitate. I'm trying to use Blogher to pay for my Diet Coke habit, you see? So if you feel so led, click. If not, no worries. She'll just be over there, hanging out on the sidebar.

Also, I (and by I, of course, I mean The Diet Coke Diet) was featured on Moneysavingmom.com yesterday. If you haven't ever been to this website, I strongly encourage a gander. She has a TON of tips and coupons and sales and codes, and articles, and whathaveyou. Crystal is great. Check her out. And of course, my article. :)

With that out of the way, can I just say despite my griping about the brightness of the solstice, that I love summer? Especially summer that is NOT in Las Vegas and thereby NOT 110 degree every day? It is fantastic. My kids can actually BE outside for lengths of time. They can PLAY and RUN and hose each other off. And then, they are so tired, they go to bed in their cave of a bedroom by 7:00pm and sleep like the dead until morning.

The garden is growing. I picked some sweet, small strawberries yesterday. Yum. It's thriving (except the watermelons and peppers, they are struggling, too much water maybe?)

We're taking field trips and being together. The TV is only on a bit. It's fantastic.

I love summer.

That is all.

1 comment:

Cluttered Brain said...

Are you going to Blogher?
I think it would be WAY fun.
I just need some money. :)
I will go someday FOR SURE!

I live in Mesquite. totally hot but we have a/c and a pool so it makes it worth it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...