Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Autumn Begins!!

(Excuse the title, it's a family joke.)

Fall has sprung here in Vegas! It took a freaking long time. Cool-ish, windy, gray. MMMMM. Love it. So, to celebrate I took my boys on a field trip up to the Mountain.

It was SO cool and TOO windy, but my goodness, it was lovely. The aspens were golden. GOLDEN, I say. The wind was rushing. Oh, it was awesome.


From October 2009

From October 2009

Oliver didn't last very long in the backpack because the wind was so strong, so I moved him into the sling.

From October 2009

Spencer had his shoes on the wrong feet, and I finally convinced him to switch half way up.

From October 2009

From October 2009

From October 2009
Spencer loved those sticks.

From October 2009

From October 2009

From October 2009
The End

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

Oh, I totally forgot to send Sarah a birthday card for Sept. 21. I am such a loser of a mom! I'll get her a note right away.

Cute pictures. How's the toe?
A half marathon? How about a 5 k instead?

MA

BloggingBills said...

Yes, this is all very nice Boo but did you get my green rock? Love to all!
-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...