Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's HERE!

The birth tub, I mean. Not the baby.

Apparently, this kid does whatever the heck he wants and absolutely refuses to be born, no matter how many times I tell him to come out! Stinker.

So, instead, we bought a carpet cleaner and shampooed the heck out of my house. It's CLLLLEEEAAANNN!!!! And that is so nice.

And so, now we wait. I am determined not to be grumpy. I am happy to wait. (See? I'm convincing even myself). I mean, all that post-baby stuff is rough, right?

I played with my boys. They are awfully cute. Henry has taken to saying things like, "I'm just kidding." And it's hilarious. Oh, and when he desires to be heard he says, "It's my turn to talk, okay?" And then he expects everyone to shut up and listen. Spencer is hysterical as always and loudly announced "CHEESEBURGER!" today when he wanted lunch. Yup. That's right.

I even made dinner tonight. Calzones. From scratch and everything. And they were good.

And a salad.

See? I'm a good wife. And I'm not grumpy at all.

At all. I'm all smiles. :) :) :)

My carpets are clean.

2 comments:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Oh, I am sorry Morgan. I hope the baby comes soon! It sounds like you have your nest all ready though. It's a good sign! Where do you get a birthing tub?

BloggingBills said...

"Hang" in there baby. When you clean like crazy, it's just nesting instinct telling you to get ready.

No one is pregnant forever! Although with you........

MA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...