Kind of like, "On a clear day... you can see forever" (name that Musical.)
Except that it's not.
It's me, being trendy (which I hate) and doing the Facebook thingy. Except it's on my blog. AND facebook. HA! So without further ado, I give you:
25 Random Things about Morgan
1. I skipped a grade. My senior year of high school. It’s NOT because I’m smart.
2.I am possibly the most insecure person on the planet. But, I have come to grips with “me” and that being insecure is part of that.
3.I want 7 kids, but every time I get pregnant, I question it. Then, I have the baby and do it all over again. And I love it.
4.I got married at the age of 19, and I have never for one minute regretted it. BEST decision I have ever made.
5.If I could, I’d just go act on Broadway and sing my heart out.
6.Being a mother is the danged hardest, most wonderful, painful thing I have ever done. And I love it. Hence why I am not a Broadway performer. (This is of course NOT the only reason I’m not…)
7.I am a crunchy-wannabe. As in, I still eat fast food. And I shop at Wal-mart. But I dream of living au naturale. Except, with a razor...
8.I have extreme views on parenting. And I don’t make excuses for it. You don’t have to like it, but they are MY kids. Do whatever YOU want with YOUR kids. (Don’t fret, I don’t keep them in cages or anything, but I do let them sleep in my bed… GASP!)
9.I can not handle soggy carbohydrates. Bread, toast, pancakes, whatever. Soggy is not consumable or touchable. GAGAGAGAG!
10.I am an ANTI-procrastinator. Not doing something is torture for me. DO IT! DO IT NOW!
11. I’m a doula. And it is an AMAZING job. Seriously. Don’t know what they are? Google it. 2nd hardest job I’ve ever had.
12.I am a workaholic, something I didn’t know until my mother pointed it out to my husband. And I denied it, but I knew it was true. I am. Whatever my job is, I do it and I do it A LOT and I do AWESOME. I was literally the best danged BUSSER the Spaghetti Factory ever had. EVER! Worst job in the world, but I rocked it. When I was in the “workforce” I would arrive at work, terrified that my voicemail or email would contain something that I had missed, screwed up, etc. It’s totally all-consuming. Motherhood is the only job that I have yet to achieve “awesome.”
13. I wrote a book. A novel. And with three chapters left, I decided I hated it and quit writing it. (The book, not writing. I love writing. But my novel sucked, big time.)
14. I am paranoid about body odor. My own and others. I can not stand the thought of being stinky.
15. I pray every single day, multiple times. My faith gets me through everything that I struggle with.
16. I fight the tendency to be paranoid and terrified of everything. Which is where #15 comes it.
17.I love to eat junk. I would all the time. But, I am so completely obsessed with my weight that I don’t.
18. My husband is absolutely my favorite person in the world. We are a great team, and I miss him when he’s not home. My kids are a close (very close, overlapping 2nd). We still talk until WAYYYYY too late at night most nights.
19.I am extremely sensitive, but not about myself. It takes A LOT to hurt me, but when others hurt, I bawl like a baby. I just feel SO bad for them, it hurts my heart.
20. I was born in Germany and when I was little, I thought that made me EXTREMELY cool.
21. I have never had any kind of dental work done, other than cleanings. I had one “filling” done that was actually a sealing replaced and no numbing was needed.
22. I have never had an IV or a drug stronger than Ibuprofen in my life. I’m afraid what I would behave like… it’d be embarrassing.
23. I am terrible at all sports and all visual art.
24..I am completely flat-footed. NO arch. It makes shoes… difficult.
25.This took me WAYYYY too long and with WAYYYY too much thought.