Saturday, February 28, 2009

Henry

Henry-isms I must write down before I forget:

(I love my little three-year-old. He's so funny and he's really starting to "get" stuff.)

"Mommy, I love you so much...okay?"

This morning I told him to get clean underwear from his drawer and put it on. He ran off to do my bidding, and returned a moment later wearing nothing but his necktie for church, and carrying his underwear. I couldn't find the camera!

He has begun making it clear that he wants your undivided attention when speaking to you.

"Mommy, I talking to YOU!"

and if he's talking to Daddy and I happen to interject, "NO, Mommy, I talking to Daddy."

When Henry wants to be done eating, he lifts up his shirt and declares, "My belly has a full tummy."

The End

1 comment:

The Nelsen Family: said...

Haha...sounds familiar! Three year olds are so much fun to talk to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...