Monday, December 22, 2008

A quick post

Just saying "Howdy ya'll!"

The family has begun descending/ascending (depending on elevation...) upon our 1100 sq feet and while I am loving it, it leaves little time for things that involve computers. Plus, with ten people running around, four more to arrive tomorrow, and four more the day after that, I need to hide breakable things like laptops.

PLUS we have presents to wrap.

PLUS cakes to bake. ( I.am.so.sick.of.baking.)

PLUS sightseeing.

PLUS tending my children.

Well, you get the point.

We're striving to remind Henry the reason for the seaon. I'm so grateful for our Savior and his birth. What a wonderful reminder Christmas is each year.

And I hope you were REALLY good and Santa brings you presents.

And I hope you watch lots of good Christmas movies.

And eat good food.

So, until Boxing Day, I shall say "Merry Merry Christmas."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...