Thursday, September 11, 2008

Piles

Do you have piles?

I have piles. Piles of mail, piles of keys, piles of pens, piles of toys, etc etc etc. I have containers for all these piles, but the piles continue. Every day, I go through and put the darned things away but the piles spring up in the night. Specifically, this danged counter in my house. It's right by the door, so as we come in the door, we dump stuff.

From September


It is making me crazy.

Yesterday, Spencer got his first big "Bonk!" on the side of the entertainment center. Today, we went and bought padding for it. OUCH!

From September


And this one you can see how far off his head it was:
From September


I felt terrible. And two super helpful people at the fabric store, where I was buying said padding, said "What happened to that child?" and "What did you do to your baby?"

Are you joking? Way to make me feel WORSE!

Blah.

In good news, I did not throw up today, at all!

And my sister, Kelsey, and her fiancee, Brian, are coming for the weekend tomorrow. YAY!

10 comments:

Anna said...

your poor babies head!!! although what is childhood with out at least one of those. Sorry.

Erin said...

Poor Spencer. Idiot women. :-)

Manda said...

poor little guy!
some people are just socially retarded. That makes me feel better every time I say (or type) it!
And I am a piler too. It also happens to be right next to the door.

Matt and Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh! Poor Spencer! That last picture was crazy. Tyler has a black eye from hitting our computer desk corner yesterday, so don't feel too bad :)

Nathaly said...

Poor guy! How scary. Diego got one of those last year on halloween. He was going as Rambo, though, so it worked out, lol.

And to answer your question, yes. I have piles.

BloggingBills said...

I will come kiss his head better tonight when I get there. And the women at the fabric store are stupid... bumps on the head are not an abuse or even a neglect red flag.(Trust me I would know) So obviously you didn't do anything. See you soon
Love
Kelsey

Alisa said...

Holy cow! That's huge! And yes, we all have piles...on the counters...in the closets, etc...

Anonymous said...

Ouch! And yup, we have more than our share of piles too--they just never go away!

Yasmine said...

Ummm... gooseggs like that are constants on McKay's little noggin. It's just part of growing up and learning to control your body. Part of me always worries that someone's going to notice all the scrapes and cuts on his knees and bruises on his head and call CPS on me!

Lynn said...

Hey Morgan, it's Lynn again. The morning I read this Janson had been commenting on my piles. One of the piles he pointed out was a stack of library books. My response: I grabbed the stack of books, threw and scattered them on the bed and said, "Look, no more pile."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...