Friday, March 14, 2008

A confession...

Since my rantings and railings against laundry, I have resolved to change, be better, blah blah blah... soooooo

I have been doing laundry EVERY SINGLE DAY and putting it away as soon as it's done. And I gotta say, sad but true, my life is happier.

Can you BELIEVE IT??? Just doing ONE load a day (some days two, I have to wash cloth diapers every other day, but still) is SO easy! I'm embarrassed.

We have a new laptop. Best Buy replaced the stinky ACER with a Compaq and it's much nicer, thanks for asking. ;)

I have pictures of Henry's mohawk to post, but who knows when I'll get to it.

Off to eat ice cream. YUM!

3 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Dude, I'm worse than you. My HUSBAND has resolved to do it all because I suck so bad at staying on top of it! lol. But yesterday I was feeling sooo productive (thank you nesting instinct) that I did 4 loads *and* put it all away. E came home and asked if he could take my temperature, hahahaha.

Erin said...

Morgan-why does Henry have a mohawk? Just wondering.

Morgan Hagey said...

See the next post Erin.

Sara- if Derek was ever home, I bet he'd do it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...