Friday, February 8, 2008

tagged again...

This time via email. So, here it is.


1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45, Derek go up with Henry at 5.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What two things do you always have with you? My Cell phone and my diaper bag.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Moonlight!!!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nada

6. What is your favorite book? Current - Twilight (all 3)

7. What is your middle name? Lee Bills, Lee was my FIRST middle name, then I got married and kept my maiden name as a second middle name. So, I have two middle names.

8. What food do you dislike? Seafood. GAG.

9. What is your favorite CD? Carrie Underwood’s Carnival Ride

10. What type of car do you drive? 2003 Corrolla.

11. Favorite sandwich? Erbert and Gerbert’s Hailey’s Comet. Pure Heaven.

12. What characteristic do you despise? Judgemental people, who pretend that they aren’t judgemental.

13. Favorite item of clothing? My white shirt. LOVE IT.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A month long tour of the US. I know, stupid, but I’d hit like 10 different states, and locales. It would be so awesome!

15. What color is your bathroom? White.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Steve and Barrys!!!! More specifically Sarah Jessica Parker's line.

17. Where would you retire to? Hmmmm, somewhere with lots of pregnant ladies so I can catch babies in my retirement.

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Hmmm, no idea.

19. Furthest place you are sending this? No clue.

21.Who do you least expect to send this back to you?

22. Person you expect to send it back first? Don't know.

23. Favorite saying? “Be still and know that I am God.”

24. When is your birthday? Aug 19
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Ug. I’m always tired.

26. What is your shoe size? 9.5 – 10
27. Pets? None. No pets until we own a house.

28. What did you want to be when you were little? Singer/actress

31. What is your favorite candy? Anything with caramel.

32. What is your favorite flower? All of them. Flowers are so happy.

33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 5th, my first out of hospital birth is due that day. I’m sure the baby won’t be born then, but I’m so excited.

34. What church do you attend? LDS church

35. What are you listening to right now? Elmo’s world.

36. What was the last thing you ate? Saltine Crackers

37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow. Sunshiney.

38. How is the weather right now? Cold.

39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Last night, my friend Amelia.

41. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke

42. Favorite restaurant? Red Robin, Stout Ale House

43. Hair color? Brown

44. Sibling(s)? 6 (Alice you COUNT!!!)

45. Favorite day of the year? June 28th, I get to go on a date every year!


46. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had no need for toys. I just played with the air…

47. Summer or winter? SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER

48. Hugs or kisses? Both

49. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

50. Do you want your friends to do this back? Heck yea

51. When was the last time you cried? Absolutely no idea.

52. What is under your bed? A bunch of crap. Books, in boxes… socks…
53. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Lesley McBain, since I was 6.

55. Favorite smell? Baking Bread. YUM.

56. What are you afraid of? Me dying. Not because I’m afraid of death. No, I’m utterly terrified of what would happen to my poor husband and kids.

57. Plain, butter or salted popcorn? butter and salt, bring it on!

58. How many keys on your key ring? 10 – No idea. I think 6.

59. How many years at your current job? 2 years.

60. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays, Derek doesn’t go to work.

61. How many towns/cities have you lived in? 9.

62. Do you make friends easily? No. It’s hard for me. But when I do, I love them lots.

I tag: Erin! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anna
Carolyn
Sorry girls, but somebody had to get tagged.

5 comments:

The Nelsen Family: said...

I love the Twilight series!!! Did you know they're making a movie?

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

By the by, the Twilight series is not my favorite. But, I know that I have strange tastes, so don't let the fact that I really disliked them all dissuade you (and others) from your affection for the books.

Erin said...

Tagged again. Sigh. I figured I'd just do this here, since everyone who reads my blog also reads this one! :-) I also deleted questions for which I had no answer.

1. What time did you get up this morning?6:00 am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What two things do you always have with you? My cell phone and a book
4. What is your favorite TV show? Antiques Roadshow or History Detectives
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A granola bar or bagel
6. What is your favorite book? Nickolas Nickleby
7. What is your middle name?Elizabeth Bills (see Morgan's explanation.)
8. What food do you dislike? Sauces. Mayonaise makes me vomit. Literally.
9. What is your favorite CD? I have many.
10. What type of car do you drive? Toyota Camry (what my brother calls my grandma car)
11. Favorite sandwich? PB and J
12. What characteristic do you despise? The inability to problem solve.
13. Favorite item of clothing? My pajamas
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A literal world tour (Maren-do you remember when we tried to plan one?)
15. What color is your bathroom? Black and White
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits.
17. Where would you retire to? Someplace in the mountains
24. When is your birthday? Oct. 19
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. Very very morning
26. What is your shoe size? 9.5 – 10
27. Pets? Clancy the giant mastiff (we inherited him)
28. What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut
31. What is your favorite candy? Anything with caramel.
32. What is your favorite flower? Daisies-especially gerbera daisies.
33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 2nd (the last day of school)
34. What church do you attend? LDS church
35. What are you listening to right now? The heater at my school pop.
36. What was the last thing you ate? Granola
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple!
38. How is the weather right now? Cold. :-)
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? This morning-my mother.
41. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
42. Favorite restaurant? Cracker Barrel
43. Hair color? Brown (except for the grey parts)
44. Sibling(s)? 6 (Alice you COUNT!!!)
45. Favorite day of the year? Jan. 1st
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? Anything I could build with or take apart.
47. Summer or winter? Both-for different reasons.
48. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
49. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
51. When was the last time you cried? 2 weeks ago, in the car, coming home from destroying my ankle. I did not, however, cry in front of any students.
52. What is under your bed? My clothes. In clothes bins.
55. Favorite smell? Anything baking.
56. What are you afraid of? Heights. I have terrible vertigo.
57. Plain, butter or salted popcorn? Popcorn is not my favorite.
58. How many keys on your key ring? 1
59. How many years at your current job? 3
60. Favorite day of the week? Sundays-no school stuff to do!
61. How many towns/cities have you lived in? Many
62. Do you make friends easily? Ummm. Not at all. I have been described by some as high strung and hard to get along with. That says it all.

McEuens said...

Erin: I do, in fact, remember planning our world trip. I also remember filling out the Amazing Race application. Those were the days. Sigh. BTW, we LOVE Cracker Barrel also. Sadly the nearest one is 45+ minutes away, so we don't go very often. But vanilla over chocolate?! What?! Finally, as long as I'm commenting on your comment, I must disagree w/your description of yourself in #62. You are neither high-strung nor hard to get along with. You're just...a woman who knows what she wants.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...