Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Random, but true.

I am seriously considering giving up all television. Yes, there is good stuff on, but SO MUCH OF IT is just gross. I'm sure I couldn't do it, but it's nice to think about the possiblity. I bet I would do a lot more reading...

We got a Sit N Stand stroller today. It is beautiful. We have been scraping by with just our single graco stroller, but poor Henry always had to ride on the handle bars. SAD! Target had a good deal, and we'd been considering it for a long time, and so we got it! Henry loves it too, so that's good.

I am so very tired.

Henry stole the camera's SD card, and every time I ask him where it is, ("Henry, where is the blue card for the camera?") He answers me by nodding his head and saying, "Blue card, yeah, yeah." And that's it. Sigh.

All right. That's it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor you. I hope you find the card soon. Also, it is 24 days until our grand Texas excursion! Just thought I'd share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...