Thursday, January 17, 2008

I have the coolest job!

Well, my doula baby came! It was an awesome birth, both mom and dad did just great. Baby is cute and tiny (I wonder what that's like!). And he was so very polite! I left home at 11:15 last night and was home by 4:45 this morning. Henry never even knew I was gone. Spencer did because he was at the mercy of his daddy and bottles, but he was fine. Derek's tired after being the sole care-provider for the night, but all in all, it went smoothly!

Now, I'm oh so tired, but happy. I really really really do have an incredible job! It's so fun!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Congrats on the whole doula thing. Glad to hear it was fun for you. I like the new layout too. Also, I do not think giving up TV is the answer. Maybe smoking...but not TV! :)

Lindsey said...

I am so glad you like your job! That is so hard to find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...