Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!

Well, we are still getting better around here, but Christmas is tomorrow! We've got all the presents wrapped and are anxiously awaiting Santa Claus' visit. The boys so don't care, but dang it, mommy does!

Does anyone have any brillant tips on how to get a 4 month old to SWALLOW medicine??? He spits it ALL out! It's driving me crazy.

We have to go to Walmart today. I am afraid. Very afraid.

I'll post some pics of the boys in their Christmas jammies later!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I would seriously be afraid to go to Wal-Mart today too!! :) For the baby medicine, I don't know what you are giving him, but Mikelle would spit the cherry tylenol out so we bought grape and she took that like a pro, try a different flavor.

Chelsea said...

I contemplated going to Wal Mart today and opted out. I was [this] close to being brave.
I worked all day at Fleet Farm, though, so sleep depravity overrode courage.

Have a Merry Christmas Eve and a Very Merry Christmas :)

Miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...