Friday, July 27, 2018

I'm here.

Well. Suffice it to say, much has happened in the last year and a half. I loved blogging. You know what killed it for me? Picasa albums going away. So annoying. I can't get pics from my phone into blog posts. So what's the point honestly?

Ok, updates.

We are still living in New Hampshire. It's been 5.5 years. That's no joke for us.

Henry is 12, headed into middle school in the fall. It's crazy.

Spencer will be 11 on Friday, a week from today.

Oliver is 9, headed into 4th grade.

Ezra is 7, going into second grade.

Miriam is 5, will be 6 on in August 14.

Freddy is 3 and literally potty trained himself two weeks ago.

Beatrice is 17 months  and slays us with her cuteness.

I'm still writing. Derek is still a therapist.

(This is Pulitzer Prize winning stuff here...)

There is of course so much more, the day in and out...But that is boring.

Mostly, I had to write to just prove I'm still here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...