Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Last Week. Much Pictures.

My inlaws were here this week, and we were able to bless our sweet Frederick here at home on Friday night. My sister, Erin and little guy Levi made the trek down from upstate New York to join in the festivities. It was a great, wonderful, busy time.

Easter included an egg hunt yesterday with the grandparents and cousin, and then again today, along with an basket hunt, WAYYYYYY too much candy, and no one wanting to eat anything real.

Basically, a perfect holiday.


Three generations 


All my boys wear the same blessing outfit because, well, they just do. But, Sir Fred was far too tired to wake up, and being my sixth, I've learned you simply do all you can not to wake the baby. So, instead of changing him, and making him angry, he took a four hour nap. I picked him up asleep, and handed him to Derek. The blessing was offered for him in, in PJs swaddled up nice and cozy. 


Cute girl. 


I can not figure out how to get them ALL to look happy at the camera. It's not possible. Also, my mother-in-law was MIA for picture taking. 



Tons of people were able to come celebrate out sweet boy. I'm so grateful. 


More friends!


Spencer... I don't know. 


We spent a lot of time together in the kitchen with the grandparents. 


Cookies with Grammy!


My sleepy boy. 


Grammy snuggles. 


Goobers. All of them. 

Dying eggs, on Easter. Because I'm slow and behind, but at least they got done. 



Easter isn't terribly impressive when you're new. 










So much Easter! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...