Wednesday, January 4, 2012

When You've Got Big Plans

Henry has become his own person.

I kind of find this to be offensive.

And perfectly natural too.

The other day, he walked right up to me and said, "Mom, I have plans on Monday."

Oh really tiny man?

"Oh, and what are your plans?" I asked trying to hide my smile.

"I have to go swimming on Monday," he answered.

And not for naught because we did indeed end up going swimming that very Monday.

His plans aren't limited to just Mondays, he's got all kinds of plans for his life.

It's lovely and scary all at once.

Slow down little man. Oh please be small.

Do you see why I find it to be offensive?

Stinker.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Now there's a kid who will make it big someday! I remember my son's 1st grade teacher telling me "Someday, Cam will run his own company. Right now, he's got to get through first grade." My now Freshman in high school has got big plans, but he's gotta get through school first.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...