Monday, March 3, 2008

tagged again...

Photobucket
How long have you and your significant other been together?

We have been married five years in June. This passed Valentine’s Day was our 6th anniversary of our first date.

Who eats more?
Um, I can eat ALMOST as much as he can, but he is a foot taller than me… when I’m pregnant, I can eat him under the table.

Who said "I love you" first?
Me. He was being ridiculous about it! So, I just said it.

Who is taller?
Me. HAHA. Kidding. He is 6 ft 4.5 inches, I am 5’5.

Who sings better?
Me. But he is a trooper and sings in my choir.

Who is smarter?
Hmmmmm, now there is a question. I honestly think we’re equally smart. Derek is AMAZING at what he does, he’s smart, and intuitive. And I’m book-smart, random trivia, etc. Math, oh goodness, Derek is much better. Memory, me.

Who does the laundry?
No one, but if anyone did, it would be me. (Okay, in truth, I do, but I hate it.)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Um, okay, I’m not so good with right and left, so if you’re in my bed, then I’m on right and Derek is on the left. When we travel, I’m always closest to the babies

Who pays the bills?
Me, Derek would go to jail if it was his job.

Who mows the lawn?
Our lawn service.

Who cooks dinner?
Me, and my neighbor/friend Lisa. We switch off days cooking for both families. It’s great, I get a day off, every other day.

Who is more stubborn?
Me. I’m SLOW to forgive, which is not a good or admirable trait.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
Derek. Because I tell him he is.

Whose parents do you see the most?
Neither. Both are far away.

Who kissed who first?
Derek, after I held his hand first and said, “I love you” first, I had to let him do SOMETHING first.

Who proposed?
Derek. He did a beautiful job.

Who is more sensitive?
Neither of us is terribly sensitive. We’re pretty easy-going.

Who has more friends?
Me. But we both have good friends. I keep in touch with people and Derek does not.

Who has more siblings?
I do, there are 6 in my family and 5 in Derek’s. However, Derek has 5 step-siblings so that’s a grand total of 10.

Who wears the pants?
We each take turns. Derek makes the money, I spend it. It works beautifully.

I tag Sarah, Maren and Janelle (unless you already got tagged...)

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I think it's funny to learn that all of the women I tagged seem to eat just as much as their spouses, if not more :-) And we're all good-looking gals! Let's hope we can keep it up, huh?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...