10 years ago...
I was 14 years old, and at this exact time in 1998, I was anxiously engaged in Broadway Review, at my high schoool. I was Litte Red Riding Hood. SO FUN! I do believe I had a mad crush on an incredibly handsome boy who's name completely escapes me, but he wore a shirt that said, "Stew Pot" during the South Pacific song, and my goodness, he was cute. (ERIN, WHAT IS IS NAME?? He was a senior with you, and he was Benny in Guys N' Dolls!)
5 Things on my To-Do List Today:
1. Laundry (ALWAYS!)
2. Rearrange my living room for my NEW COUCH!
3. Check my doula email, make some doula-related calls
4. Play with my kiddos.
5. Make dinner
5 Snacks I Enjoy.
1. Ice cream
2. Goldfish (yes, I eat like a 5 year old...)
3. Reese's Peanut Butter cups
4. Saltine Crackers
5 Places I Have Lived (I'll be going from most recent on down)
1. Manhattan, KS (Right now)
2. Menomonie, WI (way more fun than it sounds...)
3. Utah (Provo for three years, Sandy for four months)
4. Wausau, WI (11 years)
5. Witchita, KS
(There are a few more, but I'm out of space and no one cares...)
5 Jobs I've Had
2. Development Manager
3. High School Theater Director
4. Theater Teacher
5. Girl who puts tape in boxes and then ships them.
5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. I have quite the desire to win American Idol. Yes, embarrassing, but true.
2. I consider myself a feminist. (I could go into detail, but I won't bore you with semantics...)
3. I am seriously going gray... it's all genetics, and I'm getting closer and closer to the day I'll HAVE to color my hair so I won't be the 30-year-old grandma-looking lady.
4. Like 3 of the guys I had crushes on in high school are gay now. What does that say about me?
5. I used to be so afraid of my dog, Noah, dying that I'd cry and cry and go say "good-bye" to him at night, just in case he died in the night. (Seriously, this was YEARS before he actually DID die.)
Now I am supposed to tag 3 people, so I am going to tag Kara Murri, Sarah and Alice. HA!