Friday, February 22, 2008

I love...

lots of things, but this week:

I love diet caffeine free dr. pepper
Henry saying, "Yes" when I ask him questions. Not, "yeah" but "yes." It's adorable.
Tax refunds. That was a lovely present this morning.
Pay day. Also lovely this morning.
Spencer rolling EVERYWHERE to get what he wants. ADORABLE!
Steve and Barrys. Sigh, LOVE their $9 sale.

Anyway, it's been a long week, but good. Spencer is still not sleeping at all, and I'm not sure what to do about it, but Derek is jiggling him at this time. Thank Heavens for good husbands.

I'm having a doula baby on Monday. An induction. My first induction, I'm not thrilled about it, but we'll see how it goes!

Well, dear friends and readers I'm off to watch Across the Universe. I'm hoping it's good. :)

Oh, and I finally got my house vacuumed today. What a lovely day. Really.

1 comment:

The Nelsen Family: said...

Hey, let me know what you think of Across the Universe...I'm curious to see if it's similar to my opinion at all. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...